Friday, September 13, 2013

Flight of the Invisible Man

Flying for the first time since my journey began is a little nerve recking.  I have many things to consider when getting onto an airplane now, more so than before.  My arm will not handle the cabin pressure the same way as a healthy arm so precautions need to be taken.  Step one: compression wrap.  To avoid issues at the security check point, I waited to wrap my arm until I was at the gate.  I made sure I arrived extra early to give me time to wrap up.  I have become quite the pro at compression wrapping and can get it done in about 15 minutes now.
This is how the Invisible Man flies.
Next step to preparing to fly, hitting the airport lounge for a little help relaxing.  A nice double shot of Maker's neat should do the trick.
The Invisible Man's happy juice
The flight went well.  I did feel some pressure in my hand and the area on my arm above the compression wrap.  It wasn't too extreme, so I think it went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment