Monday, July 6, 2015

While I Can

Couple of buddies enjoying some libations
In true stride, I have managed to fit a whole lot of summer fun into my shortened two week summer break.  A bunch of time on the golf course, in the water, and a softball game filled a majority of my time as well as catching up with friends.
Pinky on caddy duty.

Guess we will move to another beach.


And, today, the day before my surgery was jammed packed.


Started the morning off with a round of golf and a short lesson.  Next, lunch at the new ramen noodle place by house.  






Then, a little going away party for the Spawn of Hal at the Dodgers/Phillies game.  Nothing like Dodger dogs, peanuts, and whiskey for my pre-op meal.  


Quite Fortuitous
And, if that wasn’t enough, a stop at Hop Woo’s in Chinatown after the game for noodles, eggrolls and potstickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment