Friday, May 17, 2013

Giant Welts

This round of injections made quite an impression on the top of my thigh.  The biggest induration thus far.  At 6am this morning the injection sites were at 9cm in diameter and oblong shaped on the top and 9cm circles on the side of my thigh.  They are a lovely shade of red and sore as heck.  It hurts to walk.
6am pic of the two sites on top of my thigh
By the time I get ready for bed, the two sites on top of my thigh have now reached 11cm, just outside of the "okay" zone.  The two on the side are still at 9cm.
10pm pic of the top of my thigh
The up side to all of this is that this was my last "monthly" round of injections and I don't get another round until November.  Next month they will only do the hyper-sensitivity test on my other leg.  This only involves a couple of low dose injections. Yay, as always hanging tight to those little positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment