Monday, September 10, 2012

Bye, bye hair


For the past four days the hair on the top of my head has been starting to thin out.  At first, it was a few noticeable strands in the shower while I washed my hair.  Next, a little bit more, again in the shower, plus some more while combing out afterwards.  Then, a few strands on my pillow when I woke up in the morning and even more in the shower that day.  Scratching my head.  Taking off my hat.  Basically any time I touched my head hair would come out.

Yep, I feel like I’m going crazy.  It is very weird running your hands through your hair and having noticeable little clumps in them.  Freaky!  So, I’m going to cut it all off.  Just like everything else about this experience, I’m a little anxious about doing it.  I know it is only temporary, but the idea of not having hair on my head is a little strange.  I am not a very big "hair" person, heck I didn't even start using a blow dryer until I was in my thirties.  I am just not sure I am ready to be hairless.  However, the idea of continually losing more and more hair everyday is even stranger.  So today is the day to say good-bye to my hair and try to embrace being bald.  Yay?!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! The Buff should be a handy accessory now! xoxo BT

    ReplyDelete