Monday, September 3, 2012

Finally


It took longer than expected, but the side effects have mostly subsided.  I finally feel almost normal.  I still have low energy, but have been able to sleep the past couple of nights the whole night.  I still have a small appetite and need to watch what I eat to keep my upset stomach under control.  Slowly introducing a little more variety into my diet each day.  One can only handle bland, boring foods for so long.  I miss all my yummy foods!!  With that being said, I will attempt to go about my life as normal as possible for the next twelve days before it all starts over again. 

So, not looking forward to doing this again.  From this past experience, putting together a game plan to stay ahead of as many side effects as possible.  It’s always nice to have a game plan, even if it gets thrown out at game time.

1 comment: