Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Return to Expansion

Had my first expansion since September.  We took a little break because my chemotherapy treatments were taxing enough on my body.

The doctor informed me that we are about half way with the expansion process.  They think that I need about five more expansions before I will be ready to swap out for the actual implant.  In the time that has passed, I have regained more feeling in my breast tissue.  There is definitely pain when they stick the needle in the port.  They put about 60ml of saline into the expander today.  I can feel the expander push on my pectoral muscle more now too.

Expansion Needle

Expansion Supplies
Good times!!  From one torture device to another.  Seems that my life is all about the needles and will be for some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment