Thursday, January 3, 2013

Smooth Expansion

The game plan we set for today's expansion procedure was well played.  A couple of Ativan an hour before I arrived did the trick.  I was very relaxed, a bit loopy perhaps (there was a lot of giggling).  The needle went in with no trouble today.  The doctor filled up the prescribed amount without any problems.  I was out of her office lickety split.  Nice. Very nice.

Then, it was off to breakfast with my driver/friend.  I cannot drive if I take the Ativan (for obvious reasons).  It was nice to have a pal around to enjoy the goofiness of the drug.

Applewood Smoked Bacon Breakfast Panini
Also, it was nice to have an easy, almost painless trip to the doctors.  The tightness from the expansion -  pushing out the pectoral muscles - usually lasts a couple of days and then I'll be back to normal.  Perhaps I'll try a bit of light swimming this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment