Sunday, October 21, 2012

So Tired

Having a weakened immune system is not fun.  I am so tired.  I spent almost the entire day yesterday sleeping or lying on the couch watching television.  Not the ideal Saturday.  This is supposed to be my almost "normal" weekend to do stuff before my next round of chemo.  I miss doing normal weekend stuff.  I feel like life is passing me by, everyone is out enjoying things and I am stuck home with little to no energy.  Really tired of being sick.

Two days after the vampire had to bite me a second time, the bruise is bigger and darker.  Mind you, the bite is a tiny little needle prick, yet the bruise is a little over an inch long.  Blah.

Vampire bite no.2
My body takes so much more time to heal.  The cobra bite from my last treatment took almost two weeks to go away.  This one will probably take the same amount.

My appetite is so tiny.  I am constantly forcing myself to eat.
My plate is on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment