Friday, July 27, 2012

Step by step, inch by inch

Each day my excursions out of the house get a little bit longer.

Yesterday after my doctor appointment I went out to lunch again.  Then we went to fill my prescription which seem to take forever.  I was out for a little over five hours.  This was followed by serious couch time then bed.

Today was even longer.  Started off with a little lunch at a favorite sandwich shop, then to Target for some household supplies.  Afterwards, I stopped by the office to do a little work.  I have been out of the office for more than two weeks, so there was quite a pile on my desk.  Basically attended to a few important things, organized the rest, and was ready to go home.  This excursion was over six and half hours.  Again followed by some couch time and sleep.

I feel like I have tons of energy in reserve and just want to go.  It is only when I go that I realize the energy well gets drained pretty quickly.  I am happy to be out more in public.  I am not as anxious moving around as I first was last weekend.  I try very hard to stay away from crowded areas.  Hope to get more in my reserve tank for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment