Sunday, July 7, 2013

Celebrating Life

Last year at this time I was anxiously celebrating the end of a chapter of my life with a few close friends and family.  I had no idea what was in store for me.  This past year has been quite a journey.  Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined all that has happened.  I am very grateful for all the support of my family and friends.  I would not have made it this far without their kindness and generosity.  As the anniversary of vanquishing Hal approaches it is time for celebration.

A small little gathering of close friends to help me commemorate surviving this past year the only way I know: yummy food, beach at sunset, and lots of laughter!!!

Southpaw, Shadow, and Lil Rey help with the food preparation.  The grill was working overtime.
The Gang as Sous Chefs
 After a nice feast of barbecue we headed down to the beach to enjoy a beautiful sunset and fun games.
Beach time fun!
Bubbles at sunset.
 Capping off wonderful night of food and fun at the beach with some ice cream!
Chocolate Addiction Milkshake

No comments:

Post a Comment