Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Are you ready?

A member from the plastic surgeon's team called me today to see if I was ready to do the next step in my reconstruction.  She explained that it was a simple procedure.  It is an out patient surgery, it will last about 45 minutes, they will put me under anesthesia, I should not have much pain, and will only need a couple of days rest.  They had an opening for next Wednesday morning.  Do I want to take it?

My mind was racing, trying to think what I had going on next week.  I did have an appointment to see my general practitioner on Tuesday.  She said that would be perfect, I needed them clear me for the surgery.  I could not think of any reason not to get it done (softball was over), so we went ahead and scheduled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment