Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2 Days and Counting


The next phase is just around the corner.  I have been very scatter brained today.  I can’t seem to focus on much.  I have the attention span of a newborn puppy.  My head is spinning.  The unknown of how my body is going to react this time around is making me a little anxious.  Thank goodness for a nice birthday eve distraction.  A few friends and I went to see a special screening of “Singing in the Rain”, one of my all time favorite musicals.  I had a silly smile on my face and was tapping my feet the whole time.  Distracted enough not to let the small muscle spasm in my chest bother me during the movie.  It was also my first night out late, after 7pm (my new late).  I was pretty wiped out after the movie and had just enough energy to get home.  Hoping to get a good night’s rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment